Recoupling Prosperity and Sustainability
The AM-Steve House Sustainability Program is designed to use innovation market-driven solutions to address the various existential risks humanity face.
Announcing the AM-Steve House Sustainability Program for Renewable Energy, and Food & Agriculture
$100 Million investment plan
$5 to 10 years
Youth, Women & the vulnerable groups
Open and Elastic
Investment, Grants, Debts/Loans, Revenue-sharing, others
Rural, semi-urban, urban slums, low-income groups, marginalized, etc.
food and agriculture
Standardize – Collaborate & Coordinate – Feed Africa
An additional 50 million people in Africa becoming food secure
Innovate – Synergize – Scale
Disrupting the carbon energy market through local capacity building, market innovation and technology efficiency
AM-Steve House Sustainability Program is designed to leverage effective technology innovations, strategic market initiatives and profitable business models to:
- Address existential risks like climate/environmental risks and food shortage effective
- Magnify and multiply social impact and increase profit
- Recouple prosperity and profit and simultaneously broaden and deepen inclusion
- Catalyze development and build robust 21st-century relevant resilience
- Create inclusive wealth and guarantee social economic justice
All ventures under our Sustainability Program are owner-operated i.e. we are the primary operator of the businesses though we seek to ensure rapid replication, independent adoption and inclusion through robust partnership innovations once we have proven each business model.
Let's Work Together
Typically respond within hours